... which is exactly why I haven't posted anything since Jan. 7. I am in the middle of collecting data, and I am not enjoying it. Every day I go home and want to collapse into a heap ... and that's usually what I do. I fall onto the couch and tell Jordan I'll never make it; I'm tired, hungry, cold (thank you Oklahoma Winter), and I don't want to go back (to school, that is). Of course, after a short, okay, sometimes long, nap and some dinner I feel a little better. After all, it is only a few short months until graduation. I feel like there is this HUGE mountain I have to climb over and I've been hiking and hiking, and I can see the summit, but I have just hit the steepest part right before I reach the top. "So close, yet so far away."
Thankfully I have a super husband who is patient and encouraging. He's been doing more than his share of cleaning, chauffeuring, pep talks, cooking, and putting up with my grumpyness.
No comments:
Post a Comment