Another highlight was taking my nephews fishing. Unfortunately, those pictures were taken on another camera. Of course, we thought they'd be bored within 5 minutes, so we headed down before breakfast for a few casts. The younger one gave up just as we expected. The older one loved it though. I kept hinting that we could go eat breakfast any time he wanted.
Me: "are you hungry?"
Cole: "yea"
Me: "okay, let's go eat breakfast"
Cole: "well, actually, I can wait"
Me: "come on kid, I'M starving!"
One afternoon we explored some of the forest service roads in the area to find a couple of smaller lakes for fishing. Jordan, Tyler (my bro) and I made our way around the lake, climbed out on these semi-rotten logs, I fell - almost in the water, and after about 15 minutes, everyone decided we should relocate. So, back up the slippery logs, through the woods and to the truck we went. At least we got some good pictures -- it was a beautiful view!
my older sis and her three very cute kids
the boys loading their bikes - the didn't want to leave.
and no, that trailer is not ours - we sleep in tents.
my brother - not having much luck.
at the fish hatchery
our three youngest campers - they had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment